My Couples Ceremonies include:
- Wedding Celebration Ceremony.
- Civil Partnership Celebration Ceremony.
- Renewal of Marriage Vows Ceremony.
- Commitment Ceremony.
You may have thought that there were only a couple of ways to celebrate your commitment and love in this country – a religious ceremony or a civil marriage/partnership. But there is another way – ‘A Celebration Ceremony’!
My services don’t replace any legal formalities, but they are designed to be a perfect solution to many marriage/partnership dilemmas:
- You want a personalised and meaningful ceremony that isn’t religious.
- You want get to know the person who will be conducting your wedding.
- You want to get married abroad quietly, but want a celebration on your return for everyone to share.
- You want your ceremony in a particular venue that isn’t licensed for marriages/partnerships.
- You want your evening guests to be able to attend a ceremony as well.
- You might like a member of your family or a special friend to conduct your wedding – but he or she isn’t licensed to do so.
A Celebration Ceremony is your perfect solution. It’s a ceremony which you design, with my help, and is conducted in front of your family, friends, or whoever you want.
No matter who you are, your background, your tastes and style, I know I can write and deliver a ceremony you will treasure for ever. I am fully qualified and have many ideas that will help make your day unique, memorable and wholly reflective of you and your beliefs.
- I understand your day is important.
- I understand your day will be remembered for the rest of your life.
- I understand your day needs to truly reflect you and what you stand for.
If you would like to discuss anything you have read, please contact me and I will call you straight back. In the mean time, please read my page on how I can help you with planning your ceremony.